Reports India collects personal information from users when they create an account on the Site or sign up for newsletters, alerts, or other communications. The information we collect may include:
- Email address
Other information that users provide when they interact with the Site
We may also collect non-personal information, such as user activity on the Site, which may be collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies.
Use of Information
Reports India may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide users with access to the Site and its features
- To send newsletters, alerts, and other communications
- To personalize user experiences on the Site
- To analyze and improve the Site
- To respond to user inquiries or requests
- To comply with legal obligations
- Disclosure of Information
Reports India may disclose personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- When we have user consent to do so
- When we are required to do so by law, such as to comply with a court order or subpoena
- To protect the safety and security of the Site and its users
- To fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected
The Site may contain links to third-party websites, including advertisers and other content providers. Reports India is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. We encourage users to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information.
Reports India takes reasonable measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or its servers are completely secure. Users should take their own precautions to protect their personal information, such as using strong passwords and not sharing them with others.